- Wedding Girl & Boy - Wednesday, August 09, 2006


CONGRATULATIONS GAYLA & KRIS

my sister and brand new brother-in-law got married august 5th, 2006. it was a very special day with many family members and friends there to share the good times :)

Lying here with you
Listenin' to the rain
Smilin' just to see
The smile upon your face

These are the moments
I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes
Seein' all I need
Everything you are
Is everything in me

These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
These are the moments
I know all I need is this
I've found all I've waited for, yeah
And I could not ask for more

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO WE ARE

kristen, lindsay & remy

GUILTY PLEASURES

youtube. gmail. hotmail.

SPEAKEASY

i'd like to read a story in the newspaper that ends with "but she was just having a bad dream," ... "really, shes okay." --a softer world.

PREVIOUS RANTS

A Belly Full of Laughs
Nothing Can Drag You Away From Yourself
Stampede-a-palooza
Wedding Pictures!
Mr. & Mrs. Rae
Happy Belated Birthday
Our Home
Who Needs Debate Class?
"The Devil finds work for idle hands." -proverbrat...
Settling In


NOSTALGIA-CHIVES



DANCE DANCE



Powered by Blogger